DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a power up gravity down circuit. Start off the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve is often provided if necessary. Also a stress compen sated flow management is usually additional towards the circuit to manage the descent velocity on the cylinder.
Remark: Please talk to our sales engineer for the different pump displacement, motor energy or tank capability.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean each of the hydraulic components concerned just before installation of the electrical power unit.
three. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which really should also be clean and totally free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
4. The power unit really should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level while in the tank immediately after the initial working on the electrical power unit.
6. Oil altering is needed after the preliminary a hundred operation hours, afterwards the moment each 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit has a power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A pressure compensatred movement management may be extra to circuit to control the decent velocity of your cylinder.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic parts concerned prior to set up of the electrical power unit.
three. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should also be clean and totally free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
four. The electrical power unit should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree during the tank following the first running of your electrical power unit.
6. Oil modifying is needed right after the first 100 operation hours, afterwards as soon as just about every 3000 hours.